1.7

Update by user Apr 16, 2016

All of my windows leak and it's getting on the carpet when I'm not home, animals have been living in the attic for 4+ months, dryer exhaust vents blow into the wall and not outside & im positive mold is grown under all the windows & in the bathroom walls.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016

This place lied to me about building a dog park so my dog & I would move in.

After moving in and the dog park not being built when they said it was going to.

I filed a BBB complaint & found out by a regional manager that a dog park was absolutely never going to be built and the staff who lied to me was fired & now I'm stuck in a lease they won't let me out of.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of montfort place. Gaines Investment Trust needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned montfort place in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gaines Investment Trust.

Had an Experience with Gaines Investment Trust?

Comments